AIM OF ROLE
We are looking for a passionate Chambermaid on a casual basis to join us, to ensure the smooth running of the housekeeping operation, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining our luxurious guest rooms and suites.
The Music Fable Hotel is Housed in a Victorian building at the heart of Swansea Bay! The Music Fable blends tradition with contemporary design. With its bespoke service, 10,000’s -a piece of Music Record collection, Panoramic Seaview Suites, Private Dining Room & Luxurious Private Lounges, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well.
– Experience within a hospitality environment would be beneficial
– Be a team player with good communication skills
– Ability to work in a high pressured environment
– Excellent attention to detail
– This is a guest-facing role and you must maintain high knowledge of hotel information and special events in order to respond to guest inquiries.
– Competitive salary
– Preferential room rates for yourself and your family across Fable Hotels
– Wide range of training and development programs
– Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Fable Hotels
– Social events & activities
MAIN DUTIES & KEY RESPONSOBILITIES
– Be an excellent team player
– Have excellent communication and guest care skills
– Have pride and attention to detail in your work
Ideally, you will have proven experience within a role within a similar environment.
– Clean and maintain our luxurious rooms and suites
– Ensure that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home.
– Maintain service and public areas, keeping them clean and tidy.
– Report defects in the rooms, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
– Assist the wider housekeeping team where necessary to ensure efficiency and seamless service.
– Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and standard of daily assigned areas.